As a lead-free alternative to standard tin and lead solders, the health of this solder wire is invaluable. With a separate tip and smoke evacuator, you'll work in a completely lead-free, smoke-free environment. This solder wire is commonly used for wave soldering and hand soldering, maintenance, repair and overhaul.
1. Clean and melt, evenly heated, smooth flow; fast flow and adhesion; no residue; clean solder joints;
2. Fast wetting and maximum wetting and diffusion; no splash; no corrosion; thermal fatigue and oxidation resistance;
3. Consistent; minimum flux voids and irregularities;
4. Cost effective; built-in rosin core; no confusion of rosin flux application;
5. Easy to use; shorter welding time; good electrical and thermal conductivity; reduced slag and smoke;
6. Compatible with most soldering irons.
There are many applications for this type of wire. It is ideal for electrical and electronic soldering, such as splicing, fixing LED strips, TVs, motors, rotors or TVs, radios or PC boards. It is especially suitable for welding components. It can even be used to secure car parts or fuse statues to metal bases.