Silver-phosphorus copper brazing rods are flow-prone, low-cost alloys that exhibit perfect performance in contact brazing, oxyacetylene brazing, induction brazing and furnace brazing. The joint strength is higher and the conductivity is better. Flux is required to braze brass to brass. Silver-phosphorus copper brazing rods have good wettability, high strength and brazed toughness and a low melting point. When brazing, the beating speed should be as fast as possible. The joint should be bright grey and return to the original color of the bronze while immersing it in 10% sulfuric acid.
Melting Temperature Range
Applied Base Metal
1. Silver electrode has good fluidity, low price and excellent process performance;
2. Silver electrode, high melting point, good wettability, strong filling gap;
3. Silver electrode joint has high strength, good plasticity, good electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance;
4. Brazing of copper and silver has its own money and cannot be welded. Suitable for resistance welding, gas flame welding, high frequency brazing and partial furnace brazing, brazing welding head has good strength and electrical conductivity.
5. Silver electrode, silver, silver and other low cost, copper, copper and copper alloy welding.