Easy-flow high temperature grade flux is a silver brazing flux that performs well on top of the heating and working range. It is used in most common engineering metals (not including aluminum). It has good "temperature-time stability" and resistance to overheating. Easy-flow high temperature solder paste is ideal for vertical mounting components.
1. Highly active for excellent soldering and low defect rates
2. Low level and non-stick residue to reduce interference from stitch test
3. No need to clean, which reduces operating costs
4. Reduce the surface tension between the solder mask and the solder, thereby significantly reducing the solder ball frequency
5. Long-term electrical reliability
1. Preparation - In order to maintain consistent solderability and electrical reliability, it is important to start using boards and components that meet the established requirements for solderability and ion cleanliness.
2. Preheating temperature: The temperature in the first zone is 80 °C, the temperature in the second zone is 90 °C, and the temperature in the third zone is 110 °C.
3. The furnace temperature is controlled at 250 ± 10 °C.
4. The transmission speed is generally controlled at 1.3~1.6 meters per minute.
5. The welding angle is generally controlled at 5~8 degrees.
6. Care should be taken to handle the board throughout the process. The board should always be at the edge. It is also recommended to use clean, lint-free gloves. When switching from one flux to another, it is recommended to use a new foam stone (for foam flux).
7. The conveyor, fingers and tray should be cleaned.